30 April 2007

Suicide Pill and the Opposite of What It Brings

My sister knows me a little too well, I think. She sent me this:
Cyanide and Happiness, a daily webcomic
Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net

This is almost exactly how life is right now, except minus the actually being an astronaut thing.

After three months, I finally got around to actually to replacing the fuse in my car that allows me to use my car lighter/auxilary power. Now I can have fully inflated tires whenever I want! ...or at least when I get around to it without much extra effort, as I keep the car lighter powered air compressor in the trunk. Gas is expensive, and I like to bitch, but my newly reinflated tire will help me to get better gas mileage, w00t!

I am currently eating a bologna sandwich, if that pleases you to know. If not, I have no idea why you're reading this. Unless you're my friend and just decided to click the link that says I've got something to say. Thanks for being my friend. You know, we never talk anymore. I should really call you. Oh man though, I think I lost your number when I changed phones. Maybe you could call me? That'd be great! Then we can talk for, like, ever!

*whispered* Did they notice the thinly veiled attempt to get them to call me? No? Good, good.*/whispered*

My SE class is almost done, and I think I'm done with that Master's program. I don't feel like being ridiculously bored for the rest of my life by what I do. I'm looking into some more technical graduate studies now, like Plasmadynamics and Orbital Mechanics. Doesn't that just sound more awesome than Systems Engineering? Also, systems seems like something I could do after about 20-30 years of experience in engineering when I was tired of being in the lab. At this point though, I don't think I'll ever be tired of the lab time. It's even better to be in the lab when you're doing computer programming!

On that note, I leave you now. Please have a nice (insert period of time between blogs here.)

No comments: