02 November 2007

The Results are in!

I had one vote for me to stay here. Luckily, I count my vote as 10 of your votes, and therefore, I will be dropping my myspace account.

I'll be leaving this here until the new year, if I still remember it then. If not, then I guess it will continue into infiniti. Odd thought, eh?

Just in case you still wanted it - transmissionsfromoutside{dot}blogspot{dot}com

I figure somebody cares about what I have to say, considering the 130 visits to the blog this week, probably just for the last post, considering there haven't been any other ones for a long time. I moved all the old posts over to the new blog, so everything is retained, except the comments. Boo-hoo-hoo.

You won't see me around here any more, so if you want to get in touch, you know my address.

No comments: